First Date Tips covers that hunger to experience our first date with that one guy or lady we so much admire and all but have we taken time to ask ourselves the best way to go on that date and be taken serious?
Below i highlight a few tips to consider when you go on that first date. Ladies have a lot to learn here, so also the guys have a lot of learning in it too.
3. No sex talks on a first date. Trust me it turns alot of people off to be on a date and then a sexual discussion comes up. You are not some cheap or loose man/woman. So do not even think of starting up one. On a first date, you are not there to have it as its one for you both to bond and know each other and not for some steamy romp.
4. Let your discussions be smart and productive. If it isn’t such, cut it and probably try something else. Ask questions you feel are important to him/her as this will go a long way to build smart choices for you both.
6. Don’t wait to long for the gold. If he or she doesn’t fit the profile you want or expected. Don’t long it. Be brief and decent but make sure it doesn’t go longer than usual. After-all he/she isn’t your ex and it will not lead anywhere.
11. Don’t go out with big bags, purse or some large wallets. If you can, please do not go with any but if you must do so then make sure its something small and simple. You don’t want your date to see you thinking you are there to have the takeaways home. For the guys, that fat wallet to a lady is just junk of papers and notes and it doesn’t go well with them. Keep it simple.
14. The way you both go in for a chair and sitting speaks a lot about how you will be after the date. Be a gentleman and warm her into a sit, and for the ladies. Be a dove and sit with charm and class. No woman wants to have to pull and sit all by herself while you the man just walk up to your sit.
16. Be appreciative of a first date. Appreciate your date by your good choice of words or actions. A thank you for this or that will go a long way to let your partner know that you are happy and grateful it all went well.
17. A hug or peck does magic. Shhhhiiii, wait i said hug or peck and not a kiss. Its warm and gladdens a soul. Do it on a first date but at the right moment please. Probably when you about to live or when he or she drops you off home, or ehen you get that cab to drop you off. Whichever way.
18. Hold your emotions in check. Even if you get tripping for him or her on that first date. Don’t let too much out. Hold it and be in control of your emotions. No man or woman wants to be with someone who doesn’t have a control to their emotions.
19. On a date, eat what you can truly eat, what you have eaten and tasted. Do not order for what you don’t know of because you want to impress your date. When it gets messy, trust me you will wish you never did that. Stay real and original to your diet.
20. Be confident in yourself. Nothing speaks ME than your confidence. Do not shake, blink like you are scared or frightened by your date’s presence or whatsoever. Its a charm you wear naturally so let it speak for you. But please don’t be over confident.
21. Location of and for a date is something to always look into. This should be the first on my list but i reserved it for the last. Where you choose is as good as the type of man/woman you are. A cool and reserved location says who you are same way a noisy and rough place too. So pick somewhere that speak calm and peace for your first date. Good light, Good music and all.
Feel free to add yours if i skipped any other very important first date tips.